Wipro Elite Test Pattern and Syllabus
All the eligible candidate will have to go through an online assessment process that will have three rounds of selection in Wipro Elite.
- Aptitude Test
- Online Programming Test
- Written Communication Test
|Section||No. of Questions||Duration|
|Verbal Ability||22||18 minutes|
|Logical Reasoning||14||14 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||16||16 minutes|
|Automata Coding||2||45 minutes|
|Essay Writing||1||20 minutes|
Students should observe below points.
- There is no negative marking
- Students can toggle between the 2 coding questions, but not between the aptitude questions
- Aptitude Test
This Aptitude test will have a duration of 1 hour. Verbal ability and analytical aptitude are tested in this round. This round is further divided into three section.
This section is to test your skills in the English language. Topics to be covered are:
- Reading Comprehension
This section tests the candidate’s logical and analytical skills. The below-given topics are questioned on in this section.
- Deductive Reasoning
- Inductive Reasoning
This section tests the candidate’s mathematical ability. The topics are:
- Basic Mathematics
- Applied mathematics
- Engineering Mathematics
2. Programming Test
There will be a few changes in this year’s programming test of Wipro to previous year’s test pattern. Candidates can choose from two programs given for coding. They can choose any one of the programming languages among Java, C, C++ or Python.
The syllabus to be followed for this section is:
- Data Structure Concepts
- Arrays and Matrices 1 D Array
- Array Rotations
- Arrangements and Rearrangements of elements in an array
- Properties of matrices
- Inverting matrices
- Transpose of a matrix
- Linked List Basic Operations on Linked list
- Circular Linked list
- String Processing and manipulation Basic String operations
- Pattern searching
- Stack/ Queue Basic Stack Operations
- Basic Queue Operations
- Sorting and searching Linear and Binary Search
- Various Sorting concepts
- Advanced Design and Analysis Techniques
- Greedy Algorithms Activity-Selection Problem
- Fractional Knapsack
- Minimum Spanning Trees Kruskal
- String Matching Naïve String-matching algorithm
- Divide and Conquer Sorting Algorithms
- Binary search
- Computational Geometry Line-Segment properties
- The intersection of the line segment
3. Written Communication Test
In this section, candidates are asked to write an essay within a duration of 20 minutes. This is the last round of selection in the round of Aptitude.
Upon selection in the Online Assessment, candidates will be required to go through Technical Interview followed by HR interview. Online assessment will be held in the mid of November.
The technical interview is the first face to face interaction a student will be having with the recruiters. The students who are qualified in the written test are selected for the technical interview. Questions related to the coding languages, and technical subjects are asked.
Next comes the HR round, where the student is tested on his/her attitude and communication skills. This round is crucial as how much ever capable the student can be in the subject, his communication skills and analytical knowledge is the last deciding factor in the HR round.
Source: Conduira Online.
To Learn more about the exam and get latest updates click https://careers.wipro.com/elite-nlth-2019.aspx
Try Various Mock tests and previous papers for Wipro assessment at https://www.mypower.in/product/placement-mock-test-wipro-exam-pattern/
Wipro Elite NLTH 2019- Mock Test- https://www.mypower.in/product/wipro-elite-nlth-2019-aptitude-exam-mock-test/