The domain name www.mypower.in (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) is owned by Kalapas Ventures LLP.
Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. You hereby represent and warrant to the Company that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age or above and are capable of entering, performing and adhering to these Terms and that you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. While individuals under the age of 18 may utilize the Service of the site, they shall do so only with the involvement & guidance of their parents and / or legal guardians, under such Parent /Legal guardian’s registered account. Mypower.in reserves the right to terminate your membership and / or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to our notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
Usage of the Website
The Website is a platform that Users utilize for taking services provided by mypower.in.
Henceforward, You agree, undertake and confirm that Your use of Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
- Mypower.in platform shall not be utilized to upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available either directly or indirectly, any unsolicited bulk e-mail or unsolicited commercial e-mail by the user. Mypower.in reserves the right to filter and monitor and block the emails sent by users using the servers maintained by Mypower.in to relay emails. All attempts shall be made by Mypower.in and the user to abide by International Best Practices in containing and eliminating Spam.
- Users shall not spam the database maintained by mypower.in or indiscriminately and repeatedly forward mail that may be considered spam etc. etc. Any conduct of the user in violation of this clause shall entitle mypower.in to forthwith terminate all services to the user without notice and to forfeit any amounts paid by him.
- The user shall not upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information that is unlawful, or which may potentially be perceived as being harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable.
- The User is solely responsible for maintaining confidentiality of the User password and user identification and all activities and transmission performed by the User through his user identification and shall be solely responsible for carrying out any online or off-line transaction involving credit cards / debit cards or such other forms of instruments or documents for making such transactions and mypower.in assumes no responsibility or liability for their improper use of information relating to such usage of credit cards / debit cards used by the subscriber online / off-line.
- The User/Subscriber/Visitor to mypower.in and/or its affiliated websites does hereby specifically agree that he/she shall, at all times, comply with the requirements of the Information Technology Act, 2000 as also rules, regulations, guidelines, bye laws and notifications made thereunder, while assessing or feeding any resume/ insertion or information/data into the computers, computer systems or computer network of mypower.in. The said User/ subscriber/ visitor to mypower.in and/or its affiliated websites does further unequivocally declare that in case he violates any provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and/or rules, regulations, guidelines, byelaws and notifications made thereunder, he shall alone be responsible for all his acts, deeds and things and that he alone shall be liable for civil and criminal liability there under or under any other law for the time being in force.
- You release and indemnify Mypower.in and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the Users of the Website and specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable law. Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts in that behalf, Mypower.in cannot take responsibility or control the information provided by other Users which is made available on the Website. You may find other User’s information to be offensive, harmful, inconsistent, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution and practice safe trading when using the Website. Please note that there could be risks in dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretence.
- The user shall not infringe on any intellectual property rights of any person / entity or retain information / download any information from any computer system or otherwise with an intention to do so.
- Mypower.in will make best efforts to do so but does not warrant that any of the web sites or any affiliate site(s) or network system linked to it is free of any operational errors nor does it warrant that it will be free of any virus, computer contaminant, worm, or other harmful components. The subscription of a user shall be subject to Quotas as applicable and as advised. E-Mails provided as part of contact details are expected to be genuine and access to such email accounts is available to authorised personnel only.
- Mypower.in shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning the user’s account and / or information relating to or regarding online transactions using credit cards / debit cards and / or their verification process and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used whether or not in pursuance of a legal process or otherwise.
- In case a person using the world wide web/internet receives a spam or virus which includes a link to www.mypower.in or to any other site maintained, operated or owned by Kalapas Ventures LLP, it should not be held responsible for the same. Mypower.in assumes no responsibility for such mails.
- Mypower.in undertakes to take all reasonable precautions at its end to ensure that there is no leakage/misuse of the password granted to the subscriber. It shall be the sole responsibility of the user to ensure that it uses the privacy setting options as it deems fit to debar / refuse access of the data fed by it, to such corporate entities individuals or consultants.
- User further represents that the products/services purchased are not for resale to others.
Once you provide your information to us, You agree that We, or any Third party engaged or authorised by us, may use such information to contact you regarding services of Mypower.in, through a call or SMS or Email or other means of Communication. Notwithstanding your registration with National Do Not Call Registry (In Fully or Partly blocked category under National Customer Preference Register set up under Telecom Regulatory Authority of India), you hereby expresses your interest and accord your willful consent to receive communication (including commercial communication) in relation to the services of Mypower.in. You further confirm that any communication, as mentioned hereinabove, shall not be construed as Unsolicited Commercial Communication under the TRAI guidelines and You have specifically opted to receive communication in this regard on the telephone number provided by You.
Consent to Use of Data
If you register yourself on mypower.in, you shall be required to provide certain personal information. Such information may include, without limitation, your name, email address, contact address, mobile/telephone number(s), sex, age, occupation, interests, credit card information, billing information etc. We may also collect certain information about your system or device such as your IP Address, standard web log information, information about your computer hardware and software and such other information as may be required for your interaction with the services and from which your identity is discernible. We may also collect demographic information that is not unique to you such as preferences, favorites etc. ( herein after referred to as INFORMATION). You agree and confirm that no sensitive/personal information has been shared by you with www.mypower.in.
As between you and mypower.in, you own the content and information that you submit or post to mypower.in and you are only granting mypower.in the following non-exclusive license: A worldwide, transferable and sub-licensable right to use, copy, modify, distribute, publish, and process, information and content that you provide through our Services, without any further consent, notice and/or compensation to you or others. These rights are limited in the following ways:
- You can end this license for specific content by deleting such content from the Services, or generally by closing your account, except (a) to the extent you shared it with others as part of the Service and they copied or stored it and (b) for the reasonable time it takes to remove from backup and other systems.
- We will get your consent if we want to give others the right to publish your posts beyond the Service. However, other Members and/or Visitors may access and share your content and information, consistent with your settings and degree of connection with them.
- While we may edit and make formatting changes to your content (such as translating it, modifying the size, layout or file type or removing metadata), we will not modify the meaning of your expression.
- Because you own your content and information and we only have non-exclusive rights to it, you may choose to make it available to others, including under the terms of a Creative Commons license.
By submitting suggestions or other feedback regarding the Services of mypower.in, you agree that mypower.in can use and share (but does not have to) such feedback for any purpose without compensation to you.
You agree to only provide content or information if that does not violate the law nor anyone’s rights (e.g., without violating any intellectual property rights or breaching a contract). You also agree that your profile information will be truthful. Mypower.in may be required by law to remove certain information or content in certain countries.
Contents Posted on the WebSite
You may use information on the products and services purposely made available on the Website for downloading, provided that You (1) do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
This Website, all the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to You through this site are provided on “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, Mypower.in does not warrant that:
- This Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- The information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Mypower.in will not be liable to You in any way or in relation to the Contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Website. Mypower.in does not warrant that this site; information, Content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to You through the Website; their servers; or electronic communication sent from Us are free of viruses or other harmful components.
All the contents of this Site are only for general information or use. They do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision. Any specific advice or replies to queries in any part of the Site is/are the personal opinion of such experts/consultants/persons and are not subscribed to by this Site.
The information from or through this site is provided on “AS IS” basis, and all warranties, expressed or implied of any kind, regarding any matter pertaining to any goods, service or channel, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement are disclaimed and excluded.
Certain links on the Site lead to resources located on servers maintained by third parties over whom mypower.in has no control or connection, business or otherwise as these sites are external to mypower.in you agree and understand that by visiting such sites you are beyond the mypower.in website. Mypower.in therefore neither endorses nor offers any judgement or warranty and accepts no responsibility or liability for the authenticity/availability of any of the goods/services/or for any damage, loss or harm, direct or consequential or any violation of local or international laws that may be incurred by your visit and/or transaction/s on these sites.
Payments & Related
While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
- Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between “Bank/s”, or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
All payments made against the purchases/services on Website by you shall be through an external provider like PayuMoney, CCAvenue etc and the currency option will be limited by the Payment Gateway selected by you during purchase. Further, the purchase transaction may take you to the websites/servers of the Payment Gateway provider.
Mypower.in reserves the right to impose limits on the number of Transactions or Transaction Price which Mypower.in may receive from on an individual Valid Credit/Debit/ Cash Card / Valid Bank Account/ and such other infrastructure or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator or through any such facility authorized by Reserve Bank of India to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual Buyer during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions exceeding such limit.
Mypower.in reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions by users with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by user with Mypower.in or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
Buyer Protection Policy:
Our Buyer Protection Policy ensures transfer of payment to the Course/Test Seller only after successful completion of your Order. This is intended to protect the Buyers against defaults by Sellers.
- For Classroom courses: After the start of classroom course.
- For Online Courses: After confirmation of access to buyer.
- For Shipments: After receipt of shipment by buyer and an additional 48 hours for checking the quality and quantity of shipment.
Replacement, Cancellation and Refund Policy:
Given the nature of Mypower.in as a Bazaar or Marketplace platform for varied Course and Test Sellers, the Replacement, Cancellation and Refund Policy is provided below.
- in will process replacement against purchases made on Mypower.in against damaged products, dysfunctional products and incorrect products delivered by Sellers against the purchase.
- Replacement is applicable for tangible products such as USB/DVD/CD/Print Material etc.
- Buyers need to inform Mypower.in through email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at +91 9502855544 within 48 hours of receipt of the product.
- Buyer agrees that they have not used or damanged the product post its receipt. Buyer is expected to check the contents of delivered packages upon delivery.
- Buyer need to send the product to the Seller’s address in the same condition, through reputed courier companies and by packaging in such manner that the product is not further damaged. Mypower.in will arrange for refund of the courier charges and any specific packaging charges at actuals.
- In certain cases, Mypower.in at its discretion will accept Cancellation and Refunds against the purchase. The said refunds will be deposited in the same account of the Buyer used for purchase on the Payment Gateway.
- In case any Cashback has been already credited to the buyer, the refund amount will exclude the Cashback amount.
Further, Mypower.in may apply its discretion in handling unexepected problem situations to provide a fair resolution to the Buyer and Seller. The Replacement/Refund Protection Policy does not cover Buyers choosing to leave a course or test midway for any personal or other reasons.
Also read the Buyer Protection Policy above which guards against defaults from Sellers and ensures that payment is transferred to the Seller only after verification of completion of the Order.
Compliance with Laws:
User shall comply with all the applicable laws (including without limitation Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made and notifications issued there under and the Exchange Control Manual as may be issued by Reserve Bank of India from time to time, Customs Act, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made thereunder, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under, Export Import Policy of government of India) applicable to them respectively for using Payment Facility and Mypower.in Website.
Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
This site is controlled and operated by Kalapas Ventures LLP. All material on this site, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. Material on Website is solely for Your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by email or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and You must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other website or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which You receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
Mypower.in respects the intellectual property of others. In case You feel that Your Trademark has been infringed, You can write to Us at email@example.com.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding this Website. Grievances can also me mailed to email@example.com or reached out to Contact address mentioned in the website during the working hours of the company (Monday – Friday 9.30 am to 6.30 pm).
Spoof (Fake) email – Mypower.in will never ask you to provide sensitive information through email. In case you receive any spoof (fake) email, you are requested to report the same to Us at the contacts listed in Contact Us page.